Saturday, June 9, 2018 ~ 12-6 pm
Come early for the annual Leland Artscape | Artwalk ~ Enjoy local artists, wine, and music ~ Fri, June 8 – 5-8pm
Celebrate northern MI Wine & Food in Leland!
Enjoy tasting local award-winning wines from 12 Leelanau Peninsula wineries & 1 local brewery, delicious specialties from 8 local food vendors while soaking up beautiful views of Lake Michigan and the Manitou Islands from our Leland Harbor venue. Our 'Come & Go' re-entry wristbands allow you to explore our beaches, unique shops, galleries and Historic Fishtown, and then return for more festival fun – as often as you like! Scroll to bottom of page for details.
Non-Stop Live Music
2018 line-up of all-day entertainment – Bad Jam takes the stage from 12-3pm. Then fun-loving TC Knucklehead's play great rhythm and blues, classic and new rock and country from 3-6pm!
Artists booths at the 2018 festival:
• Dune Grass Designs ~ Blue & Petoskey Stone Jewelry
• Wine Girl Clothing ~ At The Lake's original brand
• Bos Exposures ~ Photography by Thomas Bos
Adult – $15* advance | $25 at event
– includes commemorative glass & 2 wine tasting tokens!
TICKETS ARE $25 AND AVAILABLE TODAY AT THE GATE!
• Tickets sold the week of the festival are Will Call only
• Additional tokens are $2 each within festival
• Non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase
• Volunteer – In exchange for admission & wine glass (no taste tokens) Sign-up for a shift!
Purchase early to save, ensure entrance w/faster gate line.
Getting to Festival & Parking
The festival is held at Leland Harbor on Lake Michigan, next to Historic Fishtown in Leland – Approximately 25-30 miles from Traverse City. Details There is not a designated parking area for the festival, and there are no fees to park in Leland. We recommend parking along M-22 – or on the north end of downtown, turn east on Pearl (at Post Office) for 1 block to park in Leland Public School parking lots.
Freshwater Events | honored to provide artist bookings, logistical, and audio services for the best clients in the world.